Cultural Encouters Reflectinon

1. What was one thing you learned from the simulations we played in class? How did this help you understand the essential questions better?

I learned that if you participate you have more fun and learn more. It helped me a lot because we found out how hard it was when we came to a disagreement. And how it felt when we met other colonists and when we tried to make peace and it is really working.


2. Reading was a part of Cultural Encounters. When you read the books you were asked to think about your reading. What did you learn about your reading while doing this?

I learned that gentlemen were people that people looked up to and was really wealthy. And had a lot of Indentured servants working for them. 3. Did the journal entries help you to better understand your character? Why or why not? Explain in detail.

Yes, my journal entries did help me understand my character because it told me how he reacted when different things happened. Also what personality he had.

4. What was the best part of your presentation? How could it have been improved?


The best part was when we discussed about the future events. Also when people laughed at our humor. The thing I want to improve is to be more confident instead of stuttering when I talk.

5. What was the biggest learning you gained from this unit? Explain with details.

The biggest thing I learned was that the Pilgrims thought the Native Americans were savages. When they are only environmentally friendly and they use wildlife to make things and the tools are also made from wildlife. But then we know that, not the Pilgrims.

No comments:

Post a Comment